A New 6 Week Anxiety Group This Summer!
“Chill Skills” is a group that will help middle school
girls increase their understanding of Anxiety an learn
healthy ways to keep stress in check!
Topics Covered Include:
• Defining and understanding anxiety
• Understanding triggers for anxiety
• Identifying how anxiety affects the body
• Identifying how anxiety affects thoughts, emotions, and behavior
• Learning healthy coping skills to alleviate anxiety
Register by 5/15/18
Roseland Psychotherapy Associates
425 Eagle Rock Ave.
Roseland, NJ 07068
Call Heather Cannon, LCSW at 973-714-5815
Email at [email protected] for more details about