13 Reasons Why You Should Attend This Important Workshop on Raising Resilient Tweens/Teens
- Our kids live in a very, very different world than the one we grew up in.
- We all know that bullying and being left out or just feeling left out have been prevalent and ongoing problems and hot topics in both our real and social media communities.
- We focus so much on the kids who exhibit bad and hurtful behaviors, but very little time is spent on how to better prepare our kids to emotionally handle it when it happens.
- Our kids face unprecedented pressures each and every day.
- They are largely unequipped to handle it all.
- They are often left feeling inadequate, frustrated, sad and less than.
- Parents are often largely unequipped to handle it.
- Roseland Psychotherapy Associates are experts in child and adolescent psychology and behavior.
- We live and work and raise our families in this community, giving us a unique vantage point.
- We know that even though we'd like to, we can't always change the behavior of others, but what we CAN change is how our teens react to and deal with all of it.
- We are offering a FREE one night workshop with a panel of experts so you can learn how to build your teens' resilience and reduce their anxiety.
- This will be a unique opportunity to have a face-to-face open dialogue with psychotherapists, a psychologist, school guidance counselor, and an anti-bullying specialist all in one room.
- It's simply the place to be so...join us at
Roseland Psychotherapy Associates (with partners Beth Merlin, LCSW and Julie Potischman, LPC)
425 Eagle Rock Ave Roseland, NJ
Monday May 22 from 7:30-9:00 you won’t want to miss it.
You can also find all our information on our website www.roselandtherapy.com